HTML Text Extractor is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-10-21. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinXP, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, Windows2003.
If you're frustrated that a website has unselectable text or if you need to view some HTML that's been encrypted then this application is a must. HTML Text Extractor is the simplest and easiest way to view and save the HTML and Text from any webpage.
- Easily extract HTML code and Text from any webpage
- Extract HTML from webpages that have "View Source" disabled
- Easily cut through pages that have been protected or encrypted with HTML locking programs
- Simple to use - Extraction happens as you surf
- Select unselectable Text
- Copy, Save, Preview and Print at the touch of a button
- Pick the HTML from any element within a page
- Use the trial version for an unlimited time
You may download the feature limited trial, and evaluate the HTML Text Extractor for as long as you need to. We offer a risk free 30 day money back guarantee.
HTML Text Extractor (version 1.5) has a file size of 480.32 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 265 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.